Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 9: I is for Incubus

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

Today's paranormal beings are the Imp and the Incubus. These two actually have something in common. They are both demons. The Imp is a small mischievous demon and is often blamed for daily mishaps. The Incubus is a male demon who seduces women while they sleep by infiltrating their dreams. So far I haven't read a book with either of these creatures in it, but I know I've heard of them before.

Alright, on to the "I" books:


If I Fail, A Jake Carrington Mystery by Marian Lanouette
Infernal Machines by Will Millar
Into You by Riley J. Ford
Island of Secrets by Tammie Clarke Gibbs

"I" author:

Tom Immins

"I" characters:


Ivory-The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
Iris-Moonstone by Kayla Curry (Not yet released)

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Beautiful Creatures contains an Incubus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! I haven't been able to read that series yet, but I do have the first book. I hope to read it before the movie comes out on DVD

      Delete
  2. Great post! Some days I swear I could have an Imp following me around!

    ReplyDelete