Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 26: Z is for Zaratan!

Well, it's the last day of the A to Z Challenge. I made it!! I feel so awesome right now.

Let's jump right into the paranormal beings for today. They are the Zombie and the Zaratan. The zombie is, of course, an undead human who usually feeds on flesh or brains. I am actually working on a book with zombies in it. I don't know if it will ever see the light of day, but maybe.

The Zaratan is a sea turtle so big that it is sometimes mistaken as an island. You can see this creature in the third Aladdin Disney movie. How cool would it be to see a turtle that size? I think I might write about it. Short story? Novella?

Now for some "Z" characters:


Zap from Foreign Identity by Becca J. Campbell
Zee from What Kills Me by Wynne Channing

Zephaniah from Gateway to Reality by Becca J. Campbell

Wow. Thank you all for visiting my blog during the A to Z Challenge. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed talking to all the people who commented. I'm not sure if I will do it again nest year. If I do, it will only be one blog, not two! I didn't have any Z books or authors. Do you know any? Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment