Sunday, April 7, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 7: G is for Gargoyle!

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

The paranormal beings for today are Ghost, Gremlin, and Gargoyle. We all know what ghosts are, and who can forget those mischievous gremlins who mess with machines and technology. Gargoyles were a fascination of mine when I was young. They turn to stone and back again--so interesting to me.

Did you ever watch the cartoon, Gargoyles on TV? I did. That's what began my fascination with them. If you've read my novel, Obsidian, then you know there is a character in it inspired by gargoyles. Man I miss that show!

On to books beginning with "G"


Gangsterland by Ansha Koytk
Gemini Rising by Louann Carroll
Genesis: Elemental Enmity Series #3 by Christie Rich
Get This Body in a Barn: A Milkmaid's Guide to Fitness by Brooklyn James
Ghostwriter by Lissa Bryan

Now authors with last names beginning with "G"

Tammie Clark Gibbs
Sandra Perez Gluschankoff
Kimberly Gould
Jami Gray

Character:

Gaving-Lichgates by S. M. Boyce (FREE)




1 comment:

  1. You had plenty of "G's" to choose from. I'm fascinated with ghosts, but I'm intrigued with gargoyles. You made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete