Saturday, April 20, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 18: R is for Reaper!

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

Today's paranormal being is the Reaper. The reaper is the harvester of souls. I recently watched a show on Netflix called Being Human (US version). It's a really awesome show about a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost who become roommates. The ghost starts seeing a man who calls himself the reaper. He reaps the souls of ghost who are "bad." I can't say too much more without giving away the story, but it's an interesting take on the being they call the reaper.

Okay. "R" books:


Reach For The Moon by Tuan Ho
Reginald's Tale by A.E. Howard
Revamp by Beck Sherman

"R" authors:

Christie Rich
Rosanne Rivers
Wendy Russo

"R" characters:


3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for the shout-out Kayla! :)

    I'm absolutely loving these A to Z posts (especially the ones over at Pepper Press) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tuan! I'm glad you are enjoying them!

      Delete
  2. That reaper was played by Dusan Dukic, who's HOT! (And newly married, alas for us fans.) ;-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete