Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving! What I'm thankful for . . .

Okay, I know there are probably a TON of these floating around the Blogosphere, but I just HAD to tell you all what I'm thankful for this year.

1. I'm thankful that my newborn son was brought into this world by my doctor. Doc pretty much saved his life after a bit of a traumatic event of having the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck.

2. I'm thankful for my amazing husband who supports me and my writing. He works a job that stresses him to no end so that I can write.

3. I'm thankful that both of my boys are so healthy and happy. They make my days bright and joyful.

4. I'm thankful for everyone in my family who has been so supportive, from my mother to my mother-in-law and everyone in between.

5. I'm thankful for all the wonderful authors I've met online. Without you guys, I'd seriously consider just shutting my computer off for days on end.

6. I'm thankful to Martin Sisters Publishing for picking up my book and guiding me through the process of publishing.

7. I'm thankful for this entire year. Some amazing and some sad things have happened, but I have grown as a person.

There is so much that I've left out, but it would be a long blog post if I kept going.

So, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment