Monday, November 26, 2012

NaNoWriMonday! Update on the race to the finish!

This is Kayla Curry reporting to you from the front lines of NaNoWriMo. Stuff has happened. Crazy stuff. Scary stuff. Fun stuff.

Okay. I'm way behind. My word count took a huge hit from Thanksgiving week and now I need to write about 3,000 words a day to catch up. I can still do it, it's not out of reach. The problem is my plot is also running out of steam. It moved too fast and I figured out an awesome way to go back and add another POV, but even after that I'm still too close to the end to get 17,000 more words. Something big needs to happen, but I'm not sure what yet.

I may post another update later this week and I'll post also on the 30th.

My current word count: 33,387

So how is it going for you? How are you feeling about your NaNo novel so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment