Thursday, November 8, 2012

Challenge Me! Cover Design!

I've been feeling in a creative mood lately, but I have no where to vent my creativity. Sure I'm doing NaNoWriMo, but I'm talking about the urge to create a piece of visual art. The problem is, I have no direction. That is what I need from you.

Send me your covert art challenge. This can be a cover for your upcoming work or a cover for a  book that doesn't even exist. I need the title, the author's name, a description of the story and your concept of the cover.

I will pick one of these concepts and create an original cover to the best of my abilities. Whoever comes up with the cover I choose will get to work with me through the process. I will send you mock ups and you can tell me what changes to make and once the final cover is complete you will take ownership of it for FREE!

So, send in your concepts to pepperpress (at) hotmail (dot) com and I will be choosing a cover within a week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment