Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 is here . . .

 . . . and I'm not going yet! Don't tell me anything about it. I am waiting to see the movie with my Best Friend who lives on the other side of the state. Which is only 4 hours away, but she is busy and I am busy and we can't go see it together yet. We have seen these movies in theater together since I dragged her to Twilight a few years ago. She hadn't read the books and I got her hooked on the series. (She still hasn't finished reading the books no matter how much I whine and complain that she needs to before we see the final movie.) She's only on New Moon, so I don't think she's going to get them read in time. She HAS read my book, Obsidian, and can't wait for the next one, so I forgive her.

It kinda sucks living so far from your best friend. We talk a lot on the phone, but we haven't seen each other in a while. Did you go to the midnight show of BD2? If not, but you still plan to go, who are you going to see BD2 with?  Do you have friends in far away places? Sucks huh?

Do you have all the movies? Are you going to watch them all before going? I totally am. Even though for some reason I'm just not as excited to see this one as I was for the last ones. Are you having the same feelings?

Maybe you just hate Twilight. That's okay! Everyone is entitled to their opinion! Leave a comment on why! I just love to see conversations going in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment