Monday, November 19, 2012

NaNoWriMonday! Update on the 50,000 word goal!

The good news: I have hit the halfway point at 25,000 words!

The bad news: I'm still a little behind.

Current word count: 26,238

I'm slowly but surely catching up. I know I will make it, but that last few days will probably be a big push. I think I'm doing pretty good considering I've had two birthday parties and a Thanksgiving dinner so far this month. I have another Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, hopefully after that I will be cleared to write til my keyboard goes out.

How is it going for you guys? Anyone actually hit 50,000 yet?

4 comments:

  1. You can make it. I've spent most of the month behind (thanks, kidney stone), but I made a big push this weekend and broke 30k.

    Good luck & Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Not about the kidney stone, but about the 30k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reached 50,000 tonight and passed it - current word count, 50,816. Not finished so still writing but heading into the final chapters. Keep going, you've got plenty of time, keep writing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting 50,000! That is wonderful! Thanks also for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete