Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 3: C is for Chupacabra!

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

Your paranormal beings for today are the Changling and the Chupacabra. The Changeling is a child who is not human that has been left in the place of a human child. The Chupacabra is a Mexican/South American legend that feeds on blood--usually the blood of cattle and other livestock. These two don't have much in common, and again I haven't hread any books with these creatures in them, but I have seen the movie, Changeling, with Angelina Jolie. (FYI: I'm a huge fan of Angelina Jolie and I think I've seen almost all her movies.)

I've got a big list of  "C" books for you today!


Cargon: Duty and Sacrifice (Book 2) by Kimberly Gould
Cargon: Honour and Priviledge (Book 1) by Kimberly Gould
Carpe DiEmily by Riley J. Ford
Cerulean Dreams by Dan O'Brien
Chronicles of a Rock Troll: A Path of Justice by Jacob Donley
Chronicles of a Rock Troll: New Beginning by Jacob Donley
Czech Mate by Tom Immins

Here are some authors with a last name beginning with "C"

Becca J. Campbell
Michael Cargill
Louann Carroll
Jennifer Carson
J.M. Cataffo
Wynne Channing
Noree Cosper
And me! Kayla Curry

Here are some character with first names that begin with "C"


Callista and Charles-The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
Charlie and Cooper-Revamp by Beck Sherman
Coral-After the Fear by Rosanne Rivers


9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...creepy (see how I did that?) blog! Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed it. Please visit us at http://citymusecountrymuse2012.blogspot.com/ and, if you like what you see, sign up to become a member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check it out!

      Delete
    2. Hmm, that address didn't work for me! Send me another one if you see this and I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Once upon a Changeling is a great book with, of course, a changeling. There's also a very different take on the changeling in the upcoming book Colour Wielders. I don't have any to throw out for the chupacabra, although I did watch the episode of Destination Truth where they tried to find one.
    I love your idea for the challenge! So many books and authors to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fel! I will have to check those out!

      Delete
  3. Great blog! I love the paranormal. I'm in the A-Z challenge under "Ghosts: Real, Imaginary, and Metaphorical." http://talesoftherock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched lots of programmes on TV on the Chupacabra. Scary.

    Btw the red on black font kills my eyes, I'm sure growing old.

    Look forward to the rest of your challenge posts!
    Damyanti @Daily(w)rite
    Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about changing the link colors. Thanks you for stopping by and for your hard work in co-hosting!

      Delete