Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 15: O is for Octomaid!

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

I only came up with one paranormal being today and that is the Octomaid. An octomaid is pretty much like Ursula on The Little Mermaid--upper body of a woman, lower body of an octopus. To me, that would be even cooler to see than a mermaid. What do you think?

Next we have the "O" books:


Obsidian: Mystic Stones Series #1 by Kayla Curry
OLLY by Isabella Sinclair
Once a Dream Did Weave by WIlliam Hrdina
Oomph! A Short Story by Kayla Curry

"O" author:

Dan O'Brien

"O" character:

Ophelia-Her Sweetest Downfall by Rebecca Hamilton


Sorry for the super short post. O is a tough one, okay? I'll make up for it with a double post tomorrow!

2 comments: