Monday, April 15, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Day 13: M is for Mara!

Hey guys! This month is going to be awesome because I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. That means I'll be posting every day but Sundays on a letter themed topic and I'm going to try to involve the paranormal as much as possible.

The paranormal beings for today are the Mermaid and the Mara. Everyone knows what mermaids are. One of my favorite movies as a little girl was The Little Mermaid. I think they are making a come-back. The Mara is a demon that gives you nightmares. I haven't read about these before, but they sound very interesting. I wonder if a book exists where these are included.

Anyway. On to the "M" books:


Meet Me at the Pond by Mindy Killgrove
Moonlight Mayhem by Sherry Soule
MORE by T.M. Franklin
Mortal Remains by Jason Andrew Bond
My Butterfly by S.J. Bryne
My Open Heart by Andrea Buginsky

"M" authors:


"M" characters:


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the "Liebster Blog Award". To see what this means, check out my award entry on "Reincarnated as a Writer"

    ReplyDelete