Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to you and Happy Birthday to me!

Today is Christmas. It's also my birthday.

So, Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Birthmas to me!

As a Christmas present to you, I'd like to tell you about a promo that I'm doing for my latest short story, Falling Leaves.

It is the first in a three story series and I will be offering it for free tomorrow and the next day. (December 26th and 27th)

So grab it and fill up your new or old kindle. I hope you enjoy it. The next one will be out in Early January--shooting for January 3rd!

A woman finds a special leaf that leads her to a magical and mysterious place. Will she believe what she sees when she finally gets there? Will she decide to stay?


This is the first story in a series of three.


Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment