Thursday, December 6, 2012

A new short story published by Kayla Curry!

Hey everyone! I've published yet another short story, this time it is more on the paranormal side of things. Oomph! is pretty paranormal too, but it was a horror. Journey in an Unknown Land was just kinda strange. (You know what I'm talking about if you've read it)

This new story is called Falling Leaves and it's got a little love, a little mystery and a little adventure, with a good handful of magic. I'm thinking about making it into a series, but I'd like to see how it goes first.

So, here's the blurb:

A woman finds a special leaf that leads her to a magical and mysterious place. Will she believe what she sees when she finally gets there? Will she decide to stay?

And here is the cover (designed by me):

2 comments: