Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's a Paranormal Lounge Christmas! #1

I was born around 6am on Christmas day back in 1987. My mother brought me home in a stocking. Yeah. She still has it too and she tells me every year, "You were my Christmas present that year."

So, sometihng about being born on Christmas just makes me have a special connection to that day. You'd think I would hate Christmas since my birthday gets pushed aside for the biggest holiday of the year, but no. I love Christmas.

Even though it's become quite the commercial holiday, I still think there is hope for Christmas. This month I will be periodically posting things you can do to enhance your Christmas non-commercially while adding a paranormal twist!

So the first thing you can do that is totaly free and therefore non-commercial, is pick up A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. This story takes Christmas and throws in a little paranormal with the three ghosts. It's a classic and it was written in only 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment