Saturday, February 23, 2013

5 Reasons I've Become a Bad Blog Host

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much lately! Here are my excuses and a few solutions:

Excuses:
  1. I've been hard at work on Moonstone: Mystic Stones Series #2, Ruby: A Mystic Stones Jewel, and Vibe: Grey Apathy. That's one novel and two short stories. The good news? I'm finished with Moonstone for now and Ruby is just about done, which leaves Vibe: Grey Apathy at about 30% done.
  2. I just finished Blogger Book Fair and I have to get data together so I can run the next one more efficiently. The good news? Most everything is getting squared away.
  3. I'm running out of ideas on what to post on this blog. Anyone have anything paranormal related that they would like to discuss?
  4. I've just been plain lazy. I have a review that I need to write, but I'm unsure on what to say.
  5. I've been cheating on this blog with my other blog, the Pepper Press where I write about marketing books.
Solutions? Well, I would love some suggestions an what YOU want to see on the Paranormal Lounge. I'll also be participating in the A-Z Challenge in April, so that means there will be at least 26 posts on here in April.

So, to tide you over while I get it together, lets talk about Twilight and Warm Bodies!

I haven't seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 yet, but I assure you I will be getting it when it comes out on March 2nd. Anyone else buying the DVD? I'm sure most of you have already seen it in theaters. I have all the other DVDs and I saw all the rest of the movies in the theater.

For some reason, I wasn't as excited for Part 2. It might just be the whole Kristin Stewart fiasco, where she cheated on Rob. I know they are back together, and I know people make mistakes, but I think it did kinda ruin the excitement for me a little. How about you?

On to Warm Bodies. Has anyone read the book and seen the movie? I've only seen the movie and I LOVED IT!! Yeah. Valentine's Day date with the husband and we went to that movie. We both liked it a lot. It's such a new and refreshing take on Zombies. What's your opinion?

2 comments: