Friday, February 8, 2013

50 Shades Stance

I asked the BBF authors to tell me how they felt about the 50 Shades Trilogy. A few of them were brave enough to tell me where they stood on this controversial subject. Now, this is just for fun so no fighting in the comments field! Everyone has a right to their opinion. Perhaps if your opinion is the same as one of the authors below, you might find that author would be a candidate for your next read since you are possibly like-minded!

I gave them five answers to choose from. Read and Loved, Read and Hated, Haven't Read but Want To, Haven't Read and Won't, and Undecided.



Sherry Soule is the author of the thrilling paranormal romance novel, “IMMORTAL ECLIPSE” Blog: http://sherrysoule.blogspot.com/
Read and Loved: “Beautiful Disaster” by Jamie McGuire. It one of my favorite books. I love darker storylines and ones with dysfunctional characters. Abby and Travis are one of those couples that are drawn to each other, despite the odds.


Thomas Winship is the author of the Vaempires series can be found at www.vaempires.com.
Undecided - Perhaps one day when I need inspiration. LOL

SJ Byrne is the author of My Butterfly and can be found at http://bit.ly/SJBlog
Read and Loved


Isabella Sinclair is the author of OLLY and can be found at http://bit.ly/IsabellaSBlog
Undecided


Kirstin Pulioff is the author of The Escape of Princess Madeline and can be found at
Haven’t read and won’t.
 
Kyra Dune is the author of the Time of Shadows Series and can be found at http://kyradune.wix.com/kyra-dune
Haven’t Read and Won’t
 
 
 
 
As for me, I am curious to read the books. I've read the kindle samples and wasn't exactly impressed. Perhaps when they drop in price I will give it a try, but I worry about spending money on a book I've heard such differing opinions on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla, I think the author has admitted how lucky she was, she got the break, end of. Her books in my opinion are not stand out compared to alot of others in the same genre but good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete