Monday, February 4, 2013

Blogger Book Fair Approaches!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been a crappy blog host and I haven't posted much lately. It's all because I'm working on the upcoming Blogger Book Fair. Blogger Book Fair started out as my way to go to a fair, but not have to sit at an uncomfortable booth all day. The one I would have gone to would have been my local county fair, and since last summer was the hottest summer on record for years, and I was seven months pregnant, (would have been about eight at the time of the fair) I didn't feel like risking it. So, I came up with the idea to do an online book fair and it was such a success back in July that I thought I'd do it every six months.

The upcoming Blogger Book Fair goes from February 7th through the 10th and will feature over 170 books from over 70 authors. There are books from all sorts of genres, but there is a very strong PARANORMAL presense, for all you paranormal fans out there. There will be tons of events, giveaways and freebies. This is an event that you won't even have to get out of your PJ's for. Heck, you could wear a costume for all I care, just be there for all the great deals and fun stuff!

We'll be kicking the BBF off at midnight on the 7th on twitter and facebook. The place to go first is the directory which will help you get to the blogs that will best serve you. Here is the link: http://bloggerbookfair.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_17.html

Here on Paranormal Lounge you can expect to see some events and a giveaway or two. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment