- I've been hard at work on Moonstone: Mystic Stones Series #2, Ruby: A Mystic Stones Jewel, and Vibe: Grey Apathy. That's one novel and two short stories. The good news? I'm finished with Moonstone for now and Ruby is just about done, which leaves Vibe: Grey Apathy at about 30% done.
- I just finished Blogger Book Fair and I have to get data together so I can run the next one more efficiently. The good news? Most everything is getting squared away.
- I'm running out of ideas on what to post on this blog. Anyone have anything paranormal related that they would like to discuss?
- I've just been plain lazy. I have a review that I need to write, but I'm unsure on what to say.
- I've been cheating on this blog with my other blog, the Pepper Press where I write about marketing books.
So, to tide you over while I get it together, lets talk about Twilight and Warm Bodies!
I haven't seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 yet, but I assure you I will be getting it when it comes out on March 2nd. Anyone else buying the DVD? I'm sure most of you have already seen it in theaters. I have all the other DVDs and I saw all the rest of the movies in the theater.
For some reason, I wasn't as excited for Part 2. It might just be the whole Kristin Stewart fiasco, where she cheated on Rob. I know they are back together, and I know people make mistakes, but I think it did kinda ruin the excitement for me a little. How about you?
On to Warm Bodies. Has anyone read the book and seen the movie? I've only seen the movie and I LOVED IT!! Yeah. Valentine's Day date with the husband and we went to that movie. We both liked it a lot. It's such a new and refreshing take on Zombies. What's your opinion?