Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Booker Award

S. M. Boyce nominated me for the Booker Award!

The Booker Award is for Bloggers who focus on books.



  • Post my top 5 books of all time
  • Add the booker award icon, and
  • Nominate 5 other bloggers to do the same, if they feel like it.

  • My Top 5 Favorite Books of all time:

    #5 The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The characters are so well-written and the story pulls you in.

    #4 Notes From My Travels by Angelina Jolie. Bet you didn't know she wrote a book, huh? Well, she did. I think it's one of my favorites because I read it when I was just out of high school and it opened my eyes to a larger world. After reading this book, my teenage life didn't seem so important anymore, and I became the woman I am today.

    #3 The Vampire Chronicles Series by Anne Rice. I just love them.

    #2 I'm a sucker for soft horror, so I must put The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde high on the list.

    #1 Any one who knows me knows that I LOVE Sherlock Holmes, the orginal novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. My absolute favorite of these is The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes which is the first anthology of the Short Stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and contains the Sherlock Stories written between 1891 and 1892.

    I know, pretty eclectic, huh? Anyways, now for my nominees!

    C. J. Listro at Sarcasm and Lemons
    Natasha at Sweet and Sassy Reviewz
    Nancy Straight
    Sheri and the others at Shut Up and Read
    Alana at Dark Obsession Chronicles

    No comments:

    Post a Comment