Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cover Design

Hey guys! I've decided to try out cover designing. I was pretty good with photoshop in high school while on the school paper and yearbook staff.  I also do drawings and paintings, so art is another hobby of mine. A lot of the covers I have up so far are based on my artwork, which I've taken and altered on photoshop. None of the images are from the net, it's all either from my artwork or computer generated with photoshop. So, if there are any indie authors out there looking for covers, take a look at the samples I have up on The Pepper Press. I'll be adding more all the time. I think the pricing is pretty cheap too. After all, how can an indie author afford some of those crazy prices out there?

If you see something you like, let me know. If you have a concept in mind, also let me know I can come up with something. I'm also doing book trailers so take a look at the one I made for Obsidian while you are there! If you buy a cover, you get a 30 second trailer for free or $10 off a longer trailer.

Here's a little preview of what I can do:

4 comments: