Friday, March 8, 2013

Calling all paranormal authors! Guest posts needed!

I'm running out of things to write on here, so I need you guys to submit some guest posts to me. You can feature your paranormal books in any way you wish. Just send 'em over to lil87blue@hotmail.com and I'll schedule you as they come in. If you would like a certain date, feel free to request it.

I'm hoping this will jump start the blog a little. I'm really looking forward to hearing from authors of paranormal books! Thanks guys! If you are needing fresh content for your blog, I'd love to do a guest post in return, so let me know if you're looking too!

2 comments:

  1. I gave your blog an extra tweet, Kayla. My "Her Yearning for Blood" series might be a good addition. I just need to free up some time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Whenever you have time, just shoot me an email. I could always use new content on this blog!

      Delete