Thursday, January 10, 2013

Off Subject: $.99 book alert (Non-Fiction)

I realize that most of you coming to this blog probably don't care about tourism. Some of you probably don't even care about marketing, but I had to let people know about this book (that I did the cover for!) is only $.99 today only!

The book is called Guerrilla Tourism Marketing: Increase Your Profit by Leveraging Marketing Technology & Relationships by Carol Wain and Jay Conrad Levinson

Now before you say, "I'm not in the tourism business, I don't need this," there may be some tactics in this book that writers can twist to work for them. That's why I bought it. I haven't had the chance to skim through it yet, but I think there might some helpful things in here.

So if you want to take a look, you can find it on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment