Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good enough to pay for!

I would just like to say that each of the three books I have reviewed, I received at no cost to me as an ARC. (The Portrait of Alatiel Salazar, Four in the Morning, Morbid Seraphic)

After reviewing these books, I felt compelled to buy them once they were released, with the exception of Morbid Seraphic which was already released at the time of my review.  But, I did buy it after I did my review.

Why? You ask?

Because I stand behind my reviews.  I told you these books were good.  So how can I expect you to buy them when I have gotten to read them for free.  It's easy for me to tell you to buy them when I didn't pay a cent to read these wonderful books.  Right?

Except, I have bought all these books. Even though I already had them for free.  Granted, they didn't cost much, but it's the principle of the matter.

It's not only that I stand behind my reviews.  It's also because I want to support my fellow authors that I buy the books.

With The Portrait of Alatiel Salazar's release today, I can now say that I have bought all three books I have reviewed on this blog.  There will be more to come, and unless I tell you not to buy something, you can assume that I have bought, or will buy all the books I review on this blog.

My next review will be of Wynne Channing's What Kills Me which was released on June 15th. She offered it to me for free, but I'd already bought it on Amazon.  I'm not sure when I will be able to post this review, but stay tuned and you will see it in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment