Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Post

Alright, for my first post, I'd like to say a little about why I started this blog.  I believe that fans are the reason that paranormal fantasy is as big as it is.  Without fans, all those books, shows and movies out there wouldn't exist.

I'm a fan of paranormal fantasy, and I love to meet others who are also fans.  Without us, there would be no vampires, werewolves, witches, fairies, zombies, and all those other beings.  Our world is so unique, because we can visit it just by watching a show or movie or reading a book.

Some of us just like to get away for a while, and visit a world where the impossible is possible.  Some of us never want to leave that world.  Either way, it exists in our minds and calls us to it when we daydream.

So here's to the fans, the people I wrote by book for.  I hope that paranormal fantasy stays strong so we never run out of ways to just get away for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment